•Offshore Platform Jacket and Topside Installation
• Offshore Pipelay (Shallow Water S-Lay and Deep water J-lay)
• Rig Move Activities
• Installation of Subsea Equipment, Umbilical, Risers and Flow-lines (SURF)
• Installation of Floating Structure and Mooring System
• Marine Activities supporting Installation
• Offshore Decommissioning
• Design Consultancy for Vessel Conversion and Modiﬁcation
• Vessel Stability Analysis
• Vessel Motion Analysis
• Single Body and Multi Body Mooring Analysis (Frequency/Time Domain) including Fatigue Analysis
• Required Tow Tug Bollard Pull Estimation.
• Engineering Lift Study
• Analysis supporting Load-out, Transportation and Offshore Installation
• Engineering, Design, Analysis for Load-out, Transportation and Offshore Installation
• Global and Local Analyses of Platform Structure and Vessel
• Offshore Structural Engineering, Design and Analysis
• Site Specific Assessment of Jack-up Rig
• Fatigue Analysis of Offshore Structure
• Design Consultancy for Vessel Conversion and Modification
These surveys either singly or in conjunction are normally conducted on behalf of oil majors and contractors to establish vessel suitability for use for a variety of purpose.
These surveys are normally from direct appointment by Underwriters or through Insurance Brokers and Law ﬁrm with expertise in machinery damage, collision and grounding, ﬁre casualty etc. for offshore vessels.
Surveys are conducted on behalf of clients for pre-purchase condition and valuation of jack-up rigs, semi-submersible rigs, drillships, derrick lay barges and specialized offshore vessels such as anchor handling tug supply, platform supply, seismic vessels, dive support vessels maintenance vessels and tug/barges.
Such surveys are carried out by owners and charterers of the vessels to determine the quantity of liquids on board and the general condition of the vessel for on/off hire purpose for time charter. Bareboat conditions surveys are also carried out on a regular basis. Our licensed Bunker Surveyors also routinely attend for fuel transfer to ensure the client’s interest in the quality and quantity are not compromised.
• Engine Room, Machinery & Bunker Fuel Risk Assessment (JH2013/007A)
• Condition Survey (JH2013/007B)
• Crew and Office Management Assessment (JH2013/007C)
• Shipyard / Project Risk Assessment (JHA143)
• Bunker Transfer Monitoring and Dispute
• OVID, ISO, ISM, ISPS
• Sea Trial